Friday, May 28, 2010

Creativity questions from Eric Maisel

My current creativity class with Eric Maisel is coming to a close and as part of the final handout, he sent some provocative questions and ideas for those of us who live a creative life (or want to). I thought I'd share them with you.

1. If I am not doing the work I'm intending to do, why am I not doing it?

2. Am I willing to believe that my efforts matter, at least to me?

3. Given the facts of my existence, what efforts must I make in order to have the creative life I want?

4. Am I doing my creating?

5. What action will I engage in today in support of my creative life?

6. How wil I define personal success in such a way that I can feel like I am having some successes?

7. What is the first thing you will do or say to yourself on a day that you are disinclined to create?

No comments:

Post a Comment