My current creativity class with Eric Maisel is coming to a close and as part of the final handout, he sent some provocative questions and ideas for those of us who live a creative life (or want to). I thought I'd share them with you.
1. If I am not doing the work I'm intending to do, why am I not doing it?
2. Am I willing to believe that my efforts matter, at least to me?
3. Given the facts of my existence, what efforts must I make in order to have the creative life I want?
4. Am I doing my creating?
5. What action will I engage in today in support of my creative life?
6. How wil I define personal success in such a way that I can feel like I am having some successes?
7. What is the first thing you will do or say to yourself on a day that you are disinclined to create?